Lumigen Instrument Center (LIC) provides high-quality research and teaching support services to Wayne State University faculty, students and the greater Detroit-area and Michigan scientific community.
- Electron microscopy
- X-ray crystallography
- NMR & EPR
- Mass spectrometry
- Optical spectroscopy and calorimeters
New scanning transmission electron microscope
The Talos F200X G2 Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope, received in December 2021, is now open for training.
- Current estimates of Lake Erie algae toxicity may miss the mark
- Experts say we could see more toxic chemical pollution if policies don’t change
- Wayne State receives $3.1 million grant to seek alternative sources of rare earth elements
- The Center for Urban Responses to Environmental Stressors Announces 2021 Request for Pilot Project Proposals
- Cassandra Ward and Dennis Anderson join the Lumigen Instrument Center